

Trinity had her very first piano recital last night and she did great! She played three songs, two by herself and one with duet with her piano teacher. It was so fun seeing how much she has learned. We are SO proud of her. Above you can see her with her Grandma Joan who gave us her player piano that she learned to play on several years ago when she was a little girl. And below that is a picture of all the family that came out to support Trinity at her first recital.
2 comments:
That sound like so much. How great is that i would love to learn how to play. Tell her Congrats adn best wishes. I can't beleive how close you are to have your little girl. do you have a Name for her? well I will call you and have achat miss you hope every thing is good love ya
I've been reading your blog and was so happy to see the pictures of Trinity's first piano recital. It was wonderful and Gpa and I are so proud of her.
Congratulations, Trinity!
Gma and Gpa
Post a Comment