Monday, August 4, 2008

How can people be so crude!!!

Ok. I'm sorry but I have to vent my frustrations or I am going to explode. Here is the situation -
Koloa and I went nice little date Friday night to see the much anticipated Black Night movie. I gave Koloa my cell phone to hold just in-case there were any emergencies while we were in the movie. The movie was good and it's always nice to have some time with just the two of us. The next day I asked Koloa for my cell phone back and he looked for a second and said it must have slipped from his pocket. I thought it probably fell under one of the seats in the car, no big deal, I would search for it in the morning. Sunday morning I get a call from by good friend Shay in St. George and she says "I have to ask you a question, do you have your phone or does someone else have it?". A little surprised I told her that I was planning to look for it in the car today but why is she asking me this. Well at 5:00 in the morning I apparently sent her a very inappropriate picture e-mail of a man (hopefully that is enough for you to get the point. gross!!!). I was SO embarrassed and called to let Sprint know to suspend my phone immediately. They did this with no problem but of course they can not tell me who was sent this horrible text message because they couldn't possibly violate FCC regulations (I thought distributing pornography was illegal in Utah but it must be worse to help someone when their phone is stolen!!).

So things just get better, not only did I have family and friends on my list I also had my boss at work and a few clients that call me on my cell phone every now and then. So this morning I get a call from my boss "did you send me a text message yesterday morning?". Great now I know that what ever sicko has my phone has probably attempted to send his lovely picture to ALL of my contacts.

Sprint first told me one text was sent out, then they told me four, and now they have told me that they can't see this information or disclose it to me unless I file a police report.

So any friends or family that got this text from my phone please don't hold this against me. I am so embarrassed and so sorry. Please let me know if you got this though so I know how many people it was sent to.

Thanks a lot Sprint!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that this happened! I would be ticked too! On a happy note- I can't believe that Lacey is already 4! Where has the time gone? She is so cute!

Jorgensens4 said...

That is horrible! I can't believe someone could be so mean... and to your boss just to top things off. I don't know how I would have reacted... probably turned red for a minute. Sorry to hear of the troubles. I didn't get any text messages like that, though, thank goodness :) Let's have lunch so we can laugh about it later... and show me your new phone! Oh, and Disney pics, too!

The Thomas Family said...

Jode, This is pretty messed up but indeed I did chuckle quite a bit when I first heard about it. At least it's over with so now we can keep laughing! LEts get together soon...p.s. whats black night movie???