We drove down to California for Koloa's family reunion and we spent one day at Disneyland while we were there. Trinity and Lacey had SO much fun on the trip it was hard to make them come home. They hadn't seen most of their cousins for about 2 years. More pictures to come soon of the family reunion.

3 comments:
Oh how fun! What a nice way to end the summer!
Shane and I were just talking about going to Disneyland for Halloween this year. I'm so jealous! I hope we can take the kids again soon. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
hey lady it looks like you guys had lots of fun miss you all
hope you have you have look at our blog adn to let you know we are going to have anether baby in april so we are very happy love ya
Post a Comment