


So - My little sister Megs turned 21 this month, my wonderful Aunt D'nell turned 30, and my always adventurous aunt Mari turned 42!! What better way to celebrate then to take them to Las Vegas for some girls only fun!!! I bought each of them crazy birthday items to wear around Vegas during our night out on the town. We did roller coaster rides, lazed around the pool, won and lost a little in the casinos and the best part of all (for all except Megs, Mari, and Shell) was a hypnotist show at the Paris. Of the seven people on stage for the show three were from our group! I laughed so hard that my cheeks hurt. Thanks Shelly!!!
1 comment:
Hey Jody,
Your blog looks great...the Vegas trip sure looked fUn! I could use a girls only trip right now. Thanks for emailing me back. I'm glad we can keep in touch this way.
maegan Looks so much like your mom....WoW! 21! Your right....Time does fly once you havve kids!
I'll probably email you just incase you don't see this but, go to slide.com for films. good luck
~Amber
Post a Comment