Trinity was in an Opera at school. She had worked on it all year and to our surprise she was the star of the show, announcing the play at the beginning. It was SO much fun to watch her preform. She designed her wizard costume and I made it with an old sheet that we had in our closet. I am usually not that crafty but it turned out pretty good. You can't see it very well in the picture though.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Trinity's Opera
Trinity was in an Opera at school. She had worked on it all year and to our surprise she was the star of the show, announcing the play at the beginning. It was SO much fun to watch her preform. She designed her wizard costume and I made it with an old sheet that we had in our closet. I am usually not that crafty but it turned out pretty good. You can't see it very well in the picture though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had so much fun with you all when you were here. Thanks for letting us hang out with you.How was your first week back to work ladie? hope it was not to crazy and did not have to do a lot of catch up well love ya
Post a Comment