Friday, November 28, 2008

3rd Times A Charm!!


Well little baby girl number 3 is well on her way. Her big sisters are eagerly awaiting her arrival, which is expected on March 28th. The kids have lots of suggestions for names for their new little sister but nothing that has stuck yet. I know we still have a long time to make a decision but I am always open to suggestions from friends and family. So let's hear it!

6 comments:

Treasure Valley Family said...

WOW! Congrats!! That is soo exciting. I can't believe 3 girls. How fun. Kaloa is out numbered. Good Luck.

Delia D'Nell said...

I love babies!

Names:
Delia
D'Nell

Aren't those great names?

j. and a. jerman said...

I wouldn't mind if you named her after ME. Oh, the only name we had picked out before we got to the hospital to have the baby was our oldest. Exciting news! congrats!! Are you feeling well?

Got Quilts said...

Grandpa Blaine suggests:

Keli

or

Sisilia

These are Tongan names but the Nikos would need to tell us the meaning.

Got Quilts said...

Grandpa Blaine correction!

Keti not ""Keli

Got Quilts said...

Grandpa Blaine correction!

Keti not ""Keli